• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:41:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

Fabulous Friday!

Started by BallAquatics, September 04, 2020, 05:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Going to be a fantastic day here in central Ohio.  Mid 70's with plenty of sunshine.  Forecast is calling for wonderful weather through out the holiday weekend!

I've been enjoying 4 day weekends since leaving Walmart and spending my semi-retirement working Tue-Thur at Home Depot.  I'm not being exposed to the hoards of people like I was at Walmart and really enjoy the work at Home Depot.

Enjoy the day and the holiday weekend folks!  -  Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Dennis and everyone. Dennis I am happy to hear you got away from that Walmart situation. The Walmart near me is a mess and I hate to go in there. Our Home Depot and Lowe's are a delight to shop in.

On the weather from we had a lot of stuff that came through last night but I haven't heard of any tornado sightings and I don't see any damage. It was loud enough that Kobe stayed in the bed with me most of the night which is something he never does.

Today it will just be hot and humid most of the day until the cold front that is by Dennis moves through and cools us off for a great weekend.

I've got to squeeze in some water changes today. I stopped doing all of my tanks at one time and just do a couple couple everyday. It takes less time and I find that I can focus more clearly on the tanks I am working on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Well, look was here early and starting a chatty thread no less?  Hi Dennis!  You seen to be happy and doing well.  Good.  You earned it.

It's going to be hot and today, just as it has been for the past couple of weeks. It's comfortable outside now, and late in the evening but during the day I thank God for AC.

I've got a mountain of garbage for the garbage men to take out, then I'm off to my local hardware store for a door knob.  I'll accidently lock myself out of the house if I don't replace it soon.  After that, it will be more of the general throwing out of junk and making space to organize things that I've been doing for the past several days.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everybody, sounds like you are all doing OK.  I just got a Home Depot gift card, will use it when I am somewhere that has a HD, we don't.  It will be only 85 on Sunday, the day I take a little trip.  It will seem cool compared to the 100 every day lately.

Liz, are you cleaning and organizing for my visit???  I would like to think I can visit before 2021, it will take me just 2 days to drive there!
Barb

Ron Sower

...hi gang!...

...I was wondering how it was going at Walmart for you Dennis...hadn't seen anything from you about it...now I know why...back in Wa a friend of mine worked at the local HD a few hours each day watering the plants...he loved it!...That's all he did!...

...days here are still above 100, but the nights are cooling to the 80's now....that's signalling cooler weather to come...

...had a bad last night with shoulder aching...woke up with that about 2:30...finally got back to sleep after 4...now I don't feel like doing anything...but the show must go on! ;D...so I'll do a WC in the Congo tank...it's overdue...If I had the air valves I've ordered, I'd reset the airlines to the shrimp rack tanks...but they aren't here yet...so after the WC...I think I'll go out and clean up my rockwork area on the carport...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron