• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 195
Total: 196

Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 03, 2020, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's about time I showed up.  I'm getting as bad as Ron.

I have been busy doing a multitude of small things that needed doing.  The garbage men will be amazed over the bags of stuff I've been keeping around but is now just taking up space.  I'm slowly starting to organize stuff so the place doesn't look like a junk yard.  (yes, I'm exaggerating).

My big news is that my beautiful Betta pair arrived yesterday.  I can't stop looking at those tanks.  Two little 10 gallon tanks are now the most interesting and beautiful things in the house.  Go figure.  I'll be taking pics of them soon.

Hope all the rest of you are doing well and either being lazy or productive as you choose.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, good to see you.  Busy busy, I sure want to see those new Bettas.  It is so hot here I can hardly breathe when I am outside.  Trying to just stay in.  Way over 100 again today, don't know what is going on...
Barb

wsantia1

Hey Liz, Barb and everyone. I've been out all day running more errands. Now I am doing some water changes and feedings.

I am currently under another tornado watch so here we go again. I think it's to far north to bother you Barb be be on the lookout. I'll keep you guys in the loop on my situation.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...What do you mean, "as bad as Ron", Liz?!?!?.... :D :D :D  you really know how to hurt a guy.. :P :P ...I'm not all that bad!...just slow on some things...and forgetful...!

...I had a doc appt this morning...I'm keeping the same doc down in Florence...It's only 30 minute drive and I like him...my blood pressure has bee so good I asked if I can get off the medicine...he said there's one way to find out...so we are reducing it some in steps to see what happens...

...while down there I visited with couple friends to catch up with goings on in the old hood...took back a bunch of books to the library and picked up a bunch more...

... guess I'll do and overdue WC on the cichlid tank now...

...have a good evening, all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 03, 2020, 05:17:14 PM
...What do you mean, "as bad as Ron", Liz?!?!?.... :D :D :D  you really know how to hurt a guy.. :P :P ...I'm not all that bad!...just slow on some things...and forgetful...!

...I had a doc appt this morning...I'm keeping the same doc down in Florence...It's only 30 minute drive and I like him...my blood pressure has bee so good I asked if I can get off the medicine...he said there's one way to find out...so we are reducing it some in steps to see what happens...

...while down there I visited with couple friends to catch up with goings on in the old hood...took back a bunch of books to the library and picked up a bunch more...

Hey Ron when I moved 30 miles south from my doctor I kept him because I liked him. He got me off the cholesterol meds too. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 03, 2020, 05:29:42 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 03, 2020, 05:17:14 PM

Hey Ron when I moved 30 miles south from my doctor I kept him because I liked him. He got me off the cholesterol meds too.
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron