• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Jon's Pair

Started by wsantia1, August 20, 2020, 05:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Willie, I am pretty sure I have at least one pair.  Later on I will be willing to give them to you, I don't want to go through the angel breeding process here. I have had these angels one year this month, got them as dimes from Jon last Oct.  I can meet you up in Roanoke Rapids, NC just south of the VA/NC border at Cracker Barrel right on l95, to give them to you sometime, maybe get some shrimp in trade?  Or if you don't want to drive that far south I will drive another hour to Colonial Heights VA, Southpoint Mall right on l95. Anytime, I do love to drive  my new car!
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on October 18, 2020, 07:47:09 AM
Willie, I am pretty sure I have at least one pair.  Later on I will be willing to give them to you, I don't want to go through the angel breeding process here. I have had these angels one year this month, got them as dimes from Jon last Oct.  I can meet you up in Roanoke Rapids, NC just south of the VA/NC border at Cracker Barrel right on l95, to give them to you sometime, maybe get some shrimp in trade?  Or if you don't want to drive that far south I will drive another hour to Colonial Heights VA, Southpoint Mall right on l95. Anytime, I do love to drive  my new car!
Barb
...well why don't you drive out here to visit Linda and me!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

I may just do that sometime Ron!  How far are you from Las Vegas?  How many driving hours?  The next Discus convention is summer 2022 I think in LV.
Barb ;D

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 18, 2020, 07:47:09 AM
Barb

That sounds like it may work Barb. I certainly can go to Colonial Heights that's about 3.5 hours from me but Roanoke Rapids wouldn't be out of the question. Either way I wouldn't be able to do that until early in 2021. I hope that will still be good for you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Sounds good Willie, how about March? 

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 18, 2020, 04:44:43 PM
Sounds good Willie, how about March?

March sounds great. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Our own private swap meat.  Cool.  I wish I could join you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on October 18, 2020, 02:47:40 PM
I may just do that sometime Ron!  How far are you from Las Vegas?  How many driving hours?  The next Discus convention is summer 2022 I think in LV.
Barb ;D
...5.5 hours straight through...need to allow for rest, stretch and food stops!....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

I could do that, after I spend a night or two with you and Linda!  I love the desert!
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on October 19, 2020, 12:19:15 PM
I could do that, after I spend a night or two with you and Linda!  I love the desert!
Barb
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron