• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

Barb's cone spawn....

Started by Mugwump, January 25, 2014, 06:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I said to myself, let's see if this pair will like Barb's cones too.......2 hrs later.... ;D the spawn wraps around the backside too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

nice, That's a cool cone too.
Scott

BallAquatics

Advertisement photo!!!   ;D  Very nice Jon.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

That will make Barb happy.  She and Bill be back from their winter vacation on the 28th.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Yep, pics like this do make me happy!  How did the spawn turn out Jon?

I am back, what a welcome home, we get snow and ice and freezing temps, etc. today and tomorrow!  A few days ago I was too hot on Caribbean islands!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Welcome home Barb.  It's raining pellets of ice here :o
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on January 28, 2014, 12:11:37 PM
.....A few days ago I was too hot on Caribbean islands!
Barb

Grrrrrr! I love heat! I'm glad you're back and weren't on that Noro-vacation-boat!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thanks Liz and Ron, the sick ship is a sister ship to the one we were on, and ours looks just like the sick one.  I bet our ship uses 500 gal of hand sanitizer on each cruise.  Maybe more.
Barb

Mugwump

Spawns ok, I like that lip on the bottom  ;D....glad to have you back.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson