• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 12:58:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 104
Total: 104

Good monday morning folks

Started by LizStreithorst, August 03, 2020, 08:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hi all.  The weather is the same here as it has been for the past many days.  I love it, but if it keeps up I'll be wanting rain again.

No more physical labor for me today, and I'm glad of it.  I've worked hard since the rain stopped and my body is ready for a break from it.  I have lots of running around doing errands in Hattiesburg.  First to the phone surgeon for my broken phone, then to the LPS to deliver fish, to the vet for a med refill for Tink, and finally to the feed store for the horse.

Hope everyone has a good, happy productive day today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Oh!  I forgot to mention that both shrimp and snots adore steamed broccoli stems.  Guess I know what I'm having for lunch again today.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It's going to be a little cooler today with our high temp getting up to 87 degrees. We will definitely get some rain starting at about 3:00 so I will be out trying to get my errands done early.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get the remnants of Isaias. Barb take care of yourself in NC.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, our sky is getting grayer as the day goes on.  Rain and wind get here tomorrow morning I think, unless things change.  We won't get the worst of it, that should be farther west of us (where our kids live).  I am ready as much as possible.  Just hope we don't lose power.  I will let you know how it goes. It should be out of here by this time tomorrow.  Sure hope so. 

Liz I will try broccoli, one of my fav. veggies.  I think tonight I will try a small cooked carrot.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Let me know how it goes with the carrot, Barb.

I just checked your weather forecast.  You will have rain dumped on you but the winds top out at 30 mph.  Don't worry.  You will be fine.

LizStreithorst

I wonder where Ron went off to.  It's time he popped in,

I got all my stuff done except I forgot that I couldn't call the pet store to find out what fish and how many they wanted.  They want a good many of everything I have in the fish room on Wednesday.  If I'm very lucky my phone will be ready by then.  If they have to order the screen I will be without longer.  At least it can be repaired and I don't have to buy a new one.