• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, February 09, 2022, 08:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully everyone is well. It is the beginning of a warm stretch here with temps in the high 50s to mid 60s for the next 4 days.

What's even better is that all of the days will be sunny. It all comes crashing down on Sunday but I gladly welcome this break from Winter.

I'm getting ready to do some water changes so I wanted to post before I get too distracted and forget later on.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in on you later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie and the rest when you check in for the day...

It was up to 78 and sunny here yesterday...today is going to be the same...

Shipments of plants from our supplier have been weather-delayed & I'm running out...  :( spent yesterday morning cleaning up the plants ppl brought to me at the swap meet...duckweed mostly...rinse, re-rinse, repeat...after a morning of that, I spent the afternoon picking orders for my partner to pack and mail last night...

Today I will cleanup the mess in the fishroom...,

I hope you are all going to end up with another good day behind you, and a bright one in front!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron