• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

WET Wednesday

Started by Barb, July 29, 2020, 07:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Yes, we finally got some rain.  After 3 weeks with none, and 90-100 degrees daily,  we sure needed it.  My gardens look much better already, at least the things that didn't croak recently.  We had thunder, lightening, and at least 1".  And some wind.  Thanks for sending it here Liz.

Our daughter is coming for a visit today, I will be busy.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Glad you got some relief in the form of rain. It missed us to the south here. It is already 84 degrees here and will be getting up into the mid 90s again so it is another fishroom day.

I do have to make a run to get Kobe some of his special food and treats. . That's about 60 round trip miles and where I used to live. I like the veterinarians over there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It was hot humid and overcast when I got up but I was determined to mow.  I went to check the oil and gas in the mower.  The oil was fine, the gas tank was empty as was the gas can with non ethanol.  I drove to Ellisville.  It's no longer available there.  Then I went to Estabuchie (yes it's called that.  It's an Indian name) in the opposite direction where I know they have it.  By the time I got home the sun was out and it was so hot and humid.

I'm so tired of a dreary grey sky and sometimes a long miserable light rain, and sometimes a windy hard rain with thunder.  Never hard and windy enough to catch my attention so I could watch nature in a fury.  But just seeing the sun again makes me feel so good even if I didn't mow.  I always think of Annie during long dreary weather. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KahOD-93D7U
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 29, 2020, 02:21:39 PM
It was hot humid and overcast when I got up but I was determined to mow.  I went to check the oil and gas in the mower.  The oil was fine, the gas tank was empty as was the gas can with non ethanol.  I drove to Ellisville.  It's no longer available there.  Then I went to Estabuchie (yes it's called that.  It's an Indian name) in the opposite direction where I know they have it.  By the time I got home the sun was out and it was so hot and humid.

I'm so tired of a dreary grey sky and sometimes a long miserable light rain, and sometimes a windy hard rain with thunder.  Never hard and windy enough to catch my attention so I could watch nature in a fury.  But just seeing the sun again makes me feel so good even if I didn't mow.  I always think of Annie during long dreary weather. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KahOD-93D7U
...the #1 reason we left the Seattle area...about 10 months of this every year.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron