• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:07:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 129
Total: 130

Sunny Saturday

Started by Barb, August 01, 2020, 06:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning, temp here is 79, humidity 79.  Not often they match.  7am now.
Going to be another hot one today as we sit and wait for Hurricane Isaias to hit us Monday and Tuesday.  Sure hope it isn't too bad and leaves fast.  I sure don't need this trouble now.  We are 35 mi. inland.
Have a good day,
Barb

Ron Sower

...HI Barb, et al....Where do they get these hurricane names???? huh

...my weather app on here says it's 96 right now with 16% RH...gonna be another hot one...going to rescue 3 Yoyo loaches today...and maybe pick up some plant lights from one of the members who just got in a new brand he's trying....other than that, I don't know what else I'll be doing as the day moves on..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After it rained most of yesterday the sun is out and it is hot. It is currently 89 degrees with is already 2 degrees above the forecast high. It looks like another indoor day for me.

I'm going to do some more cleaning up in the basement. Sometimes it feels like I'm just moving the mess from one pile to another. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 01, 2020, 10:46:38 AM
Good morning everyone. After it rained most of yesterday the sun is out and it is hot. It is currently 89 degrees with is already 2 degrees above the forecast high. It looks like another indoor day for me.

I'm going to do some more cleaning up in the basement. Sometimes it feels like I'm just moving the mess from one pile to another. huh
...that happens a lot to me!.... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's already 88 here but it's a little less humid and the sun sometimes hides behing the clouds.  I was up and out early this morning.  I wanted to finish the mowing I almost got done yesterday.  First I had to fix the fuel line that was leaking.  Of course it took me about 5 times longer than it would have if I didn't have to learn as I went along.  At least the mowing was a piece of cake. 

Then I laid out a hose along the edge of the driveway so I could define the line between dirt drive and lawn with round up.  I also rounded up the grass growing in the middle of the dirt that looks so ratty.  I got 75 feet done plus enough more to use up the 3 gallons or round up, moved the hose up the road another 75 ft to do it and the breeze picked up.

I have quit drinking and vaping for financial reasons.  It's hard.  The nicotine is the hardest to quit.  I feel like I'm constantly yearning for something.  I have to keep busy to help take my mind off it.  I'm all sweaty and sticky so I think I'll take a quick bath, slap on a nicotine patch, and have lunch.   
Always move forward. Never look back.