• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 156
Total: 157

Good Morning Thursday.

Started by wsantia1, July 30, 2020, 09:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is another heatwave day here. I heard that we are ready to pass our record for 90 degree days and it is not even August yet. huh  Anyway, T-Storms are in the forecast for tonight.

I'm waiting for my friend to come by with my shrimp, Otos, and nerite snails. He'll be here in the early afternoon.

For now I am just trying to remain cool. Have a great day everybody.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, I think you will be getting rain in a few days.  The newest tropical storm is set to come up the east coast.  You should get some of it.  And hopefully cooler days too.  It is hot here too.
Tell us about your new shrimp and others later on today OK?
I am home all the time now, keeping very busy here.  I am fine.
Barb

LizStreithorst

We got the hard rain and big blow yesterday evening.  They say mostly overcast for the next few days but no more rain.  I'll believe it when I see it.

My little shrimpies arrived via pony express (at least it felt like it).  They are all alive and contentedly chewing away on my suswassertang.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I got my shrimp today and I had 2 doa but at a $1.50 a piece I am not going to complain. I am acclimating them now and I am using a slow drip method I saw on Youtube.

In the past when I just dropped the shrimp into the tank after floating the bag I always had a lot of deaths. They are looking good right now.

I also got some otos that look great and some nerite snails that are doing good. 

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

One of the shops i worked at got Otos in a few times a year.
Every last one of them died in quarantine or soon after,the guy ordering finally gave up.

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon