• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:56:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Terrific Tuesday

Started by Ron Sower, July 28, 2020, 07:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Here it is, 5AM and I'm up!...I took some Tylenol and maybe I'll be able to go back to sleep in a little bit...I

...another busy day yesterday...took some shrimp to the PO for 0'night delivery...then dropped a bunch off just a few streets away...and took some flooring samples back to the store......

...today is another story...We're going to go up to Sedona and come back Friday...It's beautiful there...it will be around 103-105 while here it will be in the 110 range... not much different! 8)...and, yes, we will be masking and distancing!... |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. It's already 89 degrees at 9:30 and it will get get up into the mid 90s by this afternoon. We will have a 30% chance of rain this evening so that may cool us off a little.

Relaxing today because I did a little too much work in the basement yesterday and by last night my back pain came back. I'm okay right now but I bet that wouldn't last if I started moving things around today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Same today as the past many days.  So humid it's like breathing a milk shake, and a chance of rain and storms later.  I need to go to the feed store for the horse and the chickens.  No plans other than that.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Ron, Willie and Liz!  It is 3:30 pm now and 100 degrees.  And humid.  And still no rain.  I hate to even think about the H word.  But lately I am thinking we need a mild hurricane here to give us some rain.  I have lost so many flowers, just hose watering isn't enough.  I am staying inside in the AC except for early and late day hose watering.  And refilling my pond, the sun evaporates so much water daily. Take care all,
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on July 28, 2020, 02:38:52 PM
Hi Ron, Willie and Liz!  It is 3:30 pm now and 100 degrees.  And humid.  And still no rain.  I hate to even think about the H word.  But lately I am thinking we need a mild hurricane here to give us some rain.  I have lost so many flowers, just hose watering isn't enough.  I am staying inside in the AC except for early and late day hose watering.  And refilling my pond, the sun evaporates so much water daily. Take care all,
Barb

Hi Barb, I'm sitting here waiting for rain myself. We have a 30% chance of rain this afternoon. There is nothing on the weather map yet.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.