• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

Fun Friday

Started by Barb, July 24, 2020, 06:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, I hope it will be a fun day.  Will let you all know later on via pm.
Still blazing hot here, no rain in years (seems like it anyway)
I have to top off my pond every 2-3 days.  The goldfish don't mind the hot water they swim in at all.  Feels like very warm bath water out there in full sun all day.  Have a good day all.
Barb

wsantia1

Hi everyone. Happy Friday. I'm feeling a little more energetic than yesterday. Maybe because it has finally cooled down a bit here.

It is currently 77 degrees but it is supposed to only get up to a high of 81. We have a 60% chance of rain and it's already been drizzling most of the morning.

Another fishroom day here. It's a good thing especially since I barely went down there yesterday.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

More cleaning for me today.  I want to clorox my walls.  It's the next best thing to painting.

I have a goldfish story.  A customer told me that she had a gold fish pond and one blazing hot summer day she saw them all swimming at the top of the pond.  I said, they needed more O2.  Instead what she did was put a bucket of ice in the pond.  They all died.  She said that they looked hot and besides fish don't breath air ??? ???
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 24, 2020, 07:44:50 AM
More cleaning for me today.  I want to clorox my walls.  It's the next best thing to painting.

I have a goldfish story.  A customer told me that she had a gold fish pond and one blazing hot summer day she saw them all swimming at the top of the pond.  I said, they needed more O2.  Instead what she did was put a bucket of ice in the pond.  They all died.  She said that they looked hot and besides fish don't breath air ??? ???
::) ::) ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron