• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:42:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Another Saturday Is Here

Started by wsantia1, July 25, 2020, 06:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning folks. I hope everyone is well and rested. I am not due to very little sleep. Got up to go to the bathroom and couldn't get back to sleep. huh

The sun is finally back in town and it's going to be a decent day with a high of 86 degrees but tomorrow we will be back in the 90s.

Another day in the basement for me as I continue to deep clean my tanks. Hopefully I can squeeze in a nap sometime today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hi Willie....and others as you climb on board today...

...we heard thunder off in the distance last night  while watching tv...later i got up and looked  out...there was light rain...it's been over 100 days...this morning I looked out and it's bone dry out there!...it's only supposed to get to 100 today...

...I should be getting a rental contract in the mail soon from a couple for one of our rentals in the old hood...

...W/Cs for sure today...at least on the Congo 125...

...we have decided not to enclose part of our carport as a screened room...it will be too hot in the summer if we cut off the air movement that way...so we're going to just put up a privacy wall perpendicular to the house and get some nice furniture to sit in behind it...also we are going to have a vinyl planking floor put in our kitchen...it has laminate in there now and the former owners allowed water to sit on it and you know what that does to the stuff...!

...got a load of dragonstone late yesterday...friend picks it up from an importer and brings it to me...I'll start new projects with it in a couple weeks from now...

...next week we're going to Sedona for 4 days...looking forward to it...

...this afternoon it's card playing time with SnB!... we had pizza at their house last night...Love at 425 degrees!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron