• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:17:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

Shrimp Talk

Started by Ron Sower, July 23, 2020, 02:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 11, 2020, 04:10:48 PM
You know Ron, my yellows are reproducing some but the ones really going great guns are my rili reds.
...maybe we should talk about the rili reds...would you want to think about trading some in the future?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...while we were in LV my diaphragm pump from Jehmco arrived...so I couldn't wait and last night I took down the six pumps I had on the shrimp tanks and hooked all the airlines up to the new one...It's a jumbled mess, but later today or tomorrow, I'm going to cut new air tubing and run them behind the tanks and then I'll be ready to send you guys a pic...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's always exciting to get a new piece of equipment.  Jehmco is the go to place for air pumps.

Barb

Good to hear Ron.  I look forward to some pics.  BTW where do you all order your Safe from?  I want the big container of it.  Some places only have little ones.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 19, 2020, 01:36:08 PM
Good to hear Ron.  I look forward to some pics.  BTW where do you all order your Safe from?  I want the big container of it.  Some places only have little ones.
Barb

Barb I get my Safe from Amazon. I get the 4kg size but they have the smaller sizes too. Very good pricing.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...as promised...

...the top tank is a 20g...using it for my plant holding tank for cuttings until I can sell or trade them...Using it for my shrimp culls now, so it will become a "skittles" tank!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Great set up Ron, I know you will enjoy those little tanks a lot.  Do you by any chance need more Java Moss?  I have so much I am ready to throw some on my compost pile.  Let me know, I don't mind if you sell it at a swap.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 23, 2020, 08:53:31 AM
Great set up Ron, I know you will enjoy those little tanks a lot.  Do you by any chance need more Java Moss?  I have so much I am ready to throw some on my compost pile.  Let me know, I don't mind if you sell it at a swap.
Barb

Barb, I will buy some Java Moss some from you. They would go great in my shrimps tanks and I don't trust the stock in the stores.
Willie

Barb

Need your address Willie. 

Ron Sower

...did I see that one of you is raising lime green neos?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Not I.  I wish I had some, though.

Barb

Not me either.  But I do raise Lime Green Endlers.  Maybe I said that somewhere here??

wsantia1

It certainly wasn't me. I'm still learning with my blues and yellows and still have no shrimplets.  huh
Willie