• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Wacky Wednesday

Started by Ron Sower, July 22, 2020, 08:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Goooooooood Mooooooorning!...

...I hope your day has started well for all of you....I just woke up early again for some reason...not pain this time.....or rather, not any more than "normal"!...

...I've misplaced my credit card, so I'll have to call that in today...then a few little chores...not much else planned...

...what are you guys up to today?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I couldn't put t off any longer.  I was out at 6:30 unloading the mulch to the blueberries and picking up the stuff I cut and hauling it to the burn pile.  The pile is so high right now that I'll have to have a bonfire before I can put on more. 

Tomorrow I have a dog so I have an excuse not to chainsaw.  But the owner stays and we chat while I do the dog so I'm going to have to clean house.

Pip is no longer limping, but It's hard for me to keep her inside while her husband and kids are out playing wrestle and run run.  She barks and cries to go out with them, but I can't let her.  It's like torture to her to be locked inside.  Tink is like a new dog.  I can even see the difference in her eyes and the way she holds her ears.  She still spends most of her time in her bed or mine but she's gone for a trot up the road several times.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Needless to say it is another day like yesterday. Hot, hazy and humid. It is 88 degrees but with the humidity it feels like 108 according to Weather Underground.  huh

I finally cleaned out my FX6 canister filter and surprisingly it was a piece of cake. I've had it over a year and  never bothered with it because the water has always been crystal clear and the fish have looked great. Lately the water has not been as clear so I cleaned it out.

Liz I am happy to hear the good news on Pip and Tink. Ron I hate it when I misplace a credit card. I recently did the same thing and about a day after getting a new one I found the missing one on top of my dresser. huh

Everybody have a fun day. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Mornin' all. I have been up since 5, no particular reason.  But have spent the last few hrs. getting my mom to 2 appts.  I am waiting to pick her up now.  It is again blazing hot, no clouds or chance of rain.  If it were dry I would think we were in a desert.  I did spend an hr. watering flowers this morning to keep them alive. 

Good news on Pip and Tink, hope you find your card Ron, and Willie have fun in your fish room.  Of the 4 of us here I am the only one without a fishroom.  But I did used to have one, it was our dining room. had about 10 tanks in it.  We used the table for Thanksgiving only.  And people made fun of my tanks.  Bill didn't but everyone else did. huh
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 22, 2020, 10:36:15 AM
I recently did the same thing and about a day after getting a new one I found the missing one on top of my dresser. huh

...Dude!...what does your dresser top look like?...Maybe like my desktop....that's probably where I will eventually fine mine!... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Would you believe I got cool and felt good and it got overcast and with all the debris out of the way I got 2 more pieces of law by the side of the road done.  God, I'd be happy if I could work outside all the time.  Once I get going a adore it, but this 6:30 am shit is for the birds.

I lost my card once.  There weren't too many places it could have been.  I never use it at a store so it's always either on my desk of in my desk drawer.  To this day I haven't found it.  I must have dumped in in the trash with other junk by accident.

LizStreithorst

It is so hot in the fish room that I almost can't stand it.  I have an exhaust fan down there but no AC.  Late this morning I left the door from the house to the fish room let the AC from the house down there.  By WC time at 4 it was still hot but I got it done because daily WC down there is kinda a religion for me.  Barb, be glad you don't have a fish room, at least one with it's own AC.

wsantia1

I'm in the middle of a big T-Storm. Waiting for it to pass so I can take Kobe out.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.