• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Today's Tuesday

Started by Barb, July 21, 2020, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

And another scorcher.  I forgot how I was complaining about all our excess rain less than a month ago.  My pond was overflowing, ground was soggy, some flowers drowned, etc. etc.  I sure want some now though.  Not a cloud in the sky and 85 already at 8am.  I know Ron, yours is way higher but your are dry, we are wet.  What a difference that makes.

I have spent more time on fish tanks and gardening lately.  Mostly indoor gardening.    I will take a few pics soon to share with you all.  Liz, Willie and Ron, have a good day!  You too Dennis, if you see this.
Barb

Ron Sower

...Good morning, Barb!...and the rest of you as you come onboard...

...woke up aching all over  at 4...got up and took some Tylenol and am waiting for it to kick in...almost there...then I'll go back to bed...

...got a lady from the club or another FB group coming at noon today for some shrimp... several people want to come later this week and this weekend for more...one is a repeat who is doubling her order...we'll see if they all show up...

...I need to get back to a couple people about renting our places for the season...one wants me to put in a ramp so she can walk up better...not sure I want to do that at my expense...I have a ramp, just getting it situated conveniently is the problem...I'll get my contractor pal there to do it if I decide to...

...no major plans today...getting light out side now...think I'll go back to bed...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  I have an appointment for Pip at the vet this morning.  She's limping on her right rear.  It started happening after she gained weight post spaying.  I'm sure it's her knee.  I can't afford the surgery so I'll be getting pain meds.  I'm considering taking her to the shelter where she's sure to be adopted in no time.  The people who adopt there pay money for the dog they get and will be aware of her situation and won't adopt her if they can't afford the surgery.  It's even possible, but not likely that the shelter people will have it done.  She's a friendly dog, loves attention, loves kids.  She'd make someone a perfect pet.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Another scorcher here today. It is currently 87 degrees and the forecast has it getting up to 93F but it will probably be about 5 degrees higher. There is a slim chance of rain this afternoon.

I will be doing water changes today but not much else. I did get in a couple of miles walking with Kobe before the sun came up. He's doing really good lately after I put him on a diet and he lost a couple of pounds. He begs more but I just ignore him.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good news on Pip!  Her knee felt solid, but they could feel some crunching when they manipulated it.  It should move smoothly.  They think it will get better with NSAIDS and "bed rest".  I won't have to give my dog up for adoption for the sake of the dog.  It will be hard keeping her from playing wrestle with her puppies Pearl and Stubby and playing race with her husband Bruno, but I'll do my best to keep her inside taking it easy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi guys, good news all around.  Especially Pip!  I am going to post a few pics on a new thread.  See you there in a bit.
Barb

Ron Sower

...we...I'm back up again at 10:15...had a little brownie for breakfast...

...netted 3 orders of shrimp for people to come by...2 at noon and 2;30...another order for a lady at 4 or 5 today...been a busy couple shrimp days...!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron