• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 10:19:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Friday greeting

Started by Barb, July 17, 2020, 08:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning, I have already been out in the yard spreading more mulch.  Worked for an hr or so, then got hot and came in.  I am so glad I am a gardener, indoors and out, and a fish keeper, and cat lover.  These things are getting me through tough times.  I am happy here at home with these things.  My new little shrimp tank is wonderful!  Will take a pic soon.  I moved several fully berried females from one tank to another and none lost their load.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Morning friends.  I have 2 dogs coming in just a bit.  Thank God.  I'm not up to more chainsaw work yet.  What I did yesterday, which wasn't a lot, made me worthless for the entire rest of the day.  It was all I could do to force myself to get WCs done in the fish room.  After that I had to go straight to bed.  Didn't even have it in me to take a bath.

I'll take it easy after the dogs.  May be do some house work which is always needed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz, Barb and everyone. Yesterday was a great weather day and that kept me out of the house most of the day. Now I have to make up today for what I didn't do indoors yesterday. Good thing it's going to be a hot and humid day here.

Currently it is 80F degrees and going up to 90F on this first day of a week long heatwave. Good thing it is cloudy out and there is a slim possibility of a T-Storm in the afternoon. That may cool things off a little bit.

At the moment I am in the fishroom cleaning out some hot mags and moving a few L183 snots into larger tanks. Afterwards I have to get things ready for a day trip I am making tomorrow to NYC.

It is my granddaughter's 3rd birthday and I am going to drop in or a little while. I haven't been there since Christmas. I will be wearing a mask so that will be awkward. Normally I would stay the night but not under these conditions.

As recently as last weekend people from Delaware were required to quarantine for 14 days when coming into NYC. We were taken off the quarantine list just a few days ago.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.