• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

Happy Hump Day Wed.

Started by Barb, July 08, 2020, 09:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everybody!  Warm here with 80% chance of rain.  We got about an inch in 30 min. yesterday.  My garden is overrun with those dang Japanese Beetles.  They have eaten a ton of my flowers and foliage.  Do you all have them too.  Hate them.
I have lots of elder care today, soon to go help my mom.  Then back to Bill.  I am managing somehow.
Barb

Ron Sower

...hang in there Barb...

...temp is 99 and RG is 13 right now and should get to 107 later on...

...WC yesterday...Looks like today is a card game day for us with S&B...

...My latest is below...Crockagator Cove!...Finally uploaded some pics from my phone..can't seem to get a pic that doesn't look "flat"...This will go in a 20l or larger tank...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly, the rain!  It is so spotty but when it hits an area it comes down like you wouldn't believe!  I didn't go to town yesterday.  I went instead.  It was sunny when I left.  It was sunny in town 12 miles away.  It started to come down in buckets when I was a few miles from home.  The main road didn't have any puddles, but the rain was coming down sideways is such a way that my ABS light came on a few times.  Once I pulled into the carport I had to wait in the can for a half hour for it to let up and then I had to wait for the stream coming down the side of the car I get out of to abate.  What's up with this?  It's July.  We're supposed to be dry as a bone right now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey everyone. I'm a little late checking but I've been quite busy doing a variety of things including finishing the shampooing of my carpet and making a run down to the Home Depot to pick up some shelving.

I have company from out of town coming for the weekend and I'm trying to make this place as clean as I can. It's been a while since I've done a deep cleaning with my back being out but I feel like the house is ready for company now.

Now to fix something to eat and relax.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.