• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:08:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

A new week has started

Started by LizStreithorst, July 06, 2020, 01:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Happy Monday, Friends.  My customer with the 2 Bichons came despite the rain prediction.  She says it always rains when she has them groomed.  The sun was out when she dropped them off but It was coming down in buckets when she picked up.  I grabbed one, she grabbed the other and we ran to the car with them.

I'm out of the cleaning mood, unfortunately, but it more acceptable than it was so I'm happy with it.

I didn't go out to the garden yesterday.  This morning when I went out I got a nice ripe tomato, 3 small to medium zucchini and 3 others that could be used as weapons in a pinch.  I need to pick my peas, too.

Nothing else going on here for the rest of the afternoon.  What's up with y'all?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 06, 2020, 01:08:22 PM
Happy Monday, Friends.  My customer with the 2 Bichons came despite the rain prediction.  She says it always rains when she has them groomed.  The sun was out when she dropped them off but It was coming down in buckets when she picked up.  I grabbed one, she grabbed the other and we ran to the car with them.

I'm out of the cleaning mood, unfortunately, but it more acceptable than it was so I'm happy with it.

I didn't go out to the garden yesterday.  This morning when I went out I got a nice ripe tomato, 3 small to medium zucchini and 3 others that could be used as weapons in a pinch.  I need to pick my peas, too.

Nothing else going on here for the rest of the afternoon.  What's up with y'all?
.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Not much going on here...finally got the headboard finished a couple days ago...

...spent most of yesterday just sitting around...woke up at 5am and had some kind of vertigo when I stood to go to the bathroom...hit the wall...stood straight again and same thing...so I sat down...finally got up and bracing with the walls got to the bathroom...back to bed...the whole rest of the day I felt a little "off"...

...I did drive to Florence to show one of the rentals to a lady who may rent it a couple months...I think we're gonna sell it this year...

...Lucy wants to go somewhere today...we're just trying to figure what would be a good little drive...

...Later, folks...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 06, 2020, 01:37:24 PM
woke up at 5am and had some kind of vertigo when I stood to go to the bathroom...hit the wall...stood straight again and same thing...so I sat down...finally got up and bracing with the walls got to the bathroom...back to bed...the whole rest of the day I felt a little "off"...

Sounds like me when I've had too much to drink.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Afternoon Ron and Liz, are you OK today Ron?  Liz, how many zuccs. from that one plant?  I thought of yours when I was in Aldi awhile go, they had packs of them, 3  12" long ones, for 1.29 lb.  Each pack would have been about $3 or more for the 3.  No way.

Bill fell again last night, trying to walk without calling me to help him.  He can't walk anymore, I guess he forgot.  I called 911, the ambulance got here in 10 min. and 2 men picked him up off the floor, put him back in his recliner, checked if he was hurt, he was not, and they left.  I had a hard time not yelling at Bill.  But I kept telling myself he can't help it.  This is his nursing home, I am his nurse, and we make do.  Tough night.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening Liz, Barb, Ron and everyone else who checks in. I've been out of sync myself but I'm finally getting motivated to do something.

I ate too much this weekend and I think I picked up 10 to 15 pounds during this Covid-19 crisis. That depresses me because it wasn't too long ago that I worked hard and lost 47 pounds. I think I may fast tomorrow and get my body back on track. Liz, I could use your extra zucchini about now.

I am now sitting here waiting for the rain to start.  The storms are supposed to be scattered so it will be hot or miss. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on July 06, 2020, 02:35:40 PM
Afternoon Ron and Liz, are you OK today Ron? 
...today's been a better day for sure...thanks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron