• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:23:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 156
Total: 157

Happy Sunday

Started by Barb, July 05, 2020, 06:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone!  I have been up hours already so thought I would go online earlier than usual.  Yesterday was a hard one for me so I am hoping today will be better.  First of all I need to work on my pond uv light and waterfall filter cleanout.  So I want to get out there soon before it gets really hot.  What do you all have planned?
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. I have been up for a while also. In fact I am already back from my daily 2 mile morning walk around the nearby park with Kobe. In this heat I want to get him out as early as possible.

It is currently 78 degrees and going up to at least 90. I will probably be inside most of the day so I plan to spend a lot of time in the fishroom/basement.

Yesterday I bought a real Marimo moss ball for my shrimp tank. I read that shrimp really like it. I have it in a small tank/bowl under observation. I worry about dropping it in the shrimp tank too soon. I haven't had any success in keeping shrimp until this last batch from Liz so I am being extra cautious.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Morning friends.  Everyone puts me to shame.  I got up at 6 because the dogs asked to go out, then went back to bed for another hour.

Willie, I'd just toss it in, or may be if you want to be extra save put a couple of shrimpies in the bowl with the ball and see if they do fine with it.  If not, the shrimp in the big tank will make more shrimp.

Today I get to do the big clean ???  Not my idea of a good time, but it will make me happy when it's all done.  I feel like all I did yesterday was load after load of laundry and suck up the flood on my hands and knees.  Still have one more load of mostly throw rugs to do, but at least cleaning and mopping the floor will be easier :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

The whole place is either very clean or acceptably clean.  It's supposed to rain a lot tomorrow, I hope they are still saying that when I get up.  I want to ask this fancy lady with fluffy dog of a breed only I know how to imitate the look of the show dogs doesn't wait another day when it'll be sunny and drying.  If she decides to wait it would give me time to make it even better.  If I had one more day I could clean all my windows.  It's so strange that the thing I most dislike doing gives me such pleasure once it's done.
Always move forward. Never look back.