• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

great thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, July 02, 2020, 07:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning my friends.  Tink is responding to her meds wonderfully.  I didn't think so when I went to bed because she was coughing just as much as always.  But during the night she got to feeling better.  I woke up once and she had jumped up on the bed and was sleeping on the pillow right next to my head instead of on Big Head's bed where she sleeps when she's feeling bad.  I hope to see her trotting up the road and sniffing around and maybe digging a hole later today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It's great to hear that Tink is feeling better and that her day is off to a great start.

We are off to a good start here weather wise but I don't know how long it will last. It is currently 78 degrees and going up to 89 degrees later on.

While there is only a 10% change of rain today the humidity is already at 79%. It could be that we may have a repeat of yesterday evening when we got 3 inches of rain dumped on us in 1.5 hours.  huh

Kobe did not eat his breakfast this morning so that's a concern. He did that yesterday morning but gobbled up everything I put down last night.

I have a few errands to run today including mailing in my absentee ballot, getting dog food and getting a haircut. I hope everyone has a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Liz and Willie later on.  That is good new to hear about Tink.  Hope she has many more good days with you. 
Willie, we finally got some of the rain late last night.  Thunder, lightning, pouring rain.  My pond is full and overflowing now, I have the patio runoff directed right into the pond.  All clean water.
You all have a good day and hope we here do too.  A drive to the beach is today.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 02, 2020, 07:58:54 AM
Good morning Liz and everyone. It's great to hear that Tink is feeling better and that her day is off to a great start.

We are off to a good start here weather wise but I don't know how long it will last. It is currently 78 degrees and going up to 89 degrees later on.

While there is only a 10% change of rain today the humidity is already at 79%. It could be that we may have a repeat of yesterday evening when we got 3 inches of rain dumped on us in 1.5 hours.  huh

Kobe did not eat his breakfast this morning so that's a concern. He did that yesterday morning but gobbled up everything I put down last night.

I have a few errands to run today including mailing in my absentee ballot, getting dog food and getting a haircut. I hope everyone has a great day.

I turned my back and Kobe's bowl is now empty. I guess he remembered "no empty bowl = no morning treat". lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...well another day gone here...

...I'm not getting on here as early as I was in the past because Lucy and I go out on our carport to enjoy the morning weather together,,,she drinking her coffee and I eating my cereal...and then the day just gets going and I don't get to the computer....

...haven't spent much time on my rocks this week...I did watch a video of a man doing something similar...I wanted to get some of the adhesive he used but it's made in Italy and I don't see it on
line here in the USA...bummer...

...I've been selling some bloody mary shrimp this week to thin the herd...I've moved out 60+ and the little 5g tank still looks like there are more than 100 in it!...got my first group of blue shrimplets now...I'll be giving them a month or more before I start selling or trading them...

...Weather here has been nice...99-105 or so with sunny skies...I wonder if the monsoons are going to wait until the end of summer like they did last year to show up...

...reading what you all are writing about your dogs makes me think of our little Murphy...we miss him...for some reason I had an alarm set on my phone for 4pm every Thursday that shows "Murphy"...I haven't taken it off and every Thursday at 4 we have a little silent moment to remember him and his sweet ways...Today I was at Homely Despot to get a 2x4 and it went off and I sent a text to Lucy that it was "Murphy Time"...!

...looks like tomorrow afternoon is going to be a card game day!...

... I'm sorry you couldn't get on the shrimp meeting the other day,Barb...I'll see if I cant get a copy of the program for you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

That would be great Ron, I sure would enjoy seeing it.
Barb