• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 07:57:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 102
Total: 103

Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, July 01, 2020, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's about time someone came on and said hi.  Nothing going on here of interest.  Tink went to the vet this morning.  Grade 6 heart mummer, congested lungs, congestive heart failure.  Sometimes the meds help and sometimes not, so I just got enough for a couple of weeks to see how well she would respond.  I knew that whatever it was that was wrong would be bad and I was right.

Barb will think that I got off easy with the bill because she spent more than I could believe just to have her cat shaved and given it's vaccinations, but $175. was more than I expected. 

Since then I've just been lollygagging around.  It's hot and humid.  The front yard already needs another mow, but it won't be today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. Sorry to hear about Tink's health issues. I had some errands (first of the month) to run this morning and they took a little longer than I planned. When I got back I got tied up with Kobe and the fish.

We are now in the path of a big T-Storm. It is directly above us at the moment so hopefully it will be past us by the time I have to walk Kobe again. We really needed the rain.

I hope you guts are enjoying your day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, this is my first time online today.  So much to do and lots of extra driving.  Glad you took Tink to the vet Liz, now you know.  Yes I did spend $300 to get Sadie shaved, and they wouldn't do it until they did $170 of blood test to make sure she could take the sedation, she is 8.  Have to get her shaved for her health or she would die of blood poisoning in her privates. 
We had pouring rain all around the city but not here.  I was disappointed.  I guess you got our share Willie.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on July 01, 2020, 05:56:20 PM
Hi Liz and Willie, this is my first time online today.  So much to do and lots of extra driving.  Glad you took Tink to the vet Liz, now you know.  Yes I did spend $300 to get Sadie shaved, and they wouldn't do it until they did $170 of blood test to make sure she could take the sedation, she is 8.  Have to get her shaved for her health or she would die of blood poisoning in her privates. 
We had pouring rain all around the city but not here.  I was disappointed.  I guess you got our share Willie.
Barb

I got three inches in a little over an hour. Just getting back in the house from sweeping the mulch back into the flowerbed.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.