• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

A New Monday

Started by wsantia1, June 29, 2020, 07:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's Monday once again and it's going to be another hot one here. Currently is is 79 degrees but it will be getting up to 90+ later this afternoon. There is only a 10% chance of rain.

With the humidity at 75% I will need to keep a close watch on Kobe when we go out. On our early stroll around the park we ran into a little puppy that was full of energy that Kobe wanted to play with.

After a couple of minutes I could see that Kobe was quickly running out of gas and had to shut him down. Being a Jack Russell he only knows one speed so I have to be on the watch that he doesn't overheat.

We are back home and he's relaxing at my feet right now. With this pandemic going on he's actually become somewhat of a Velcro dog which he never was before.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Mornin' Willie, I see that Kobe has a great dad.  I see lots of dog walkers in our neighborhood who aren't as kind to their dog as you are.

I tried many times at 10pm last night to get the shrimp talk.  But it kept saying I had an incorrect code.  I used the one Ron gave us.  I even copy and pasted it so I didn't do it wrong.  I was so disappointed.  Did any of the rest of you get to see it?  Maybe Ron was able to record it somehow?

Hot and humid today, but it is supposed to rain every day this week.  I will try to send some up to you Willie.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on June 29, 2020, 09:23:22 AM
Mornin' Willie, I see that Kobe has a great dad.  I see lots of dog walkers in our neighborhood who aren't as kind to their dog as you are.

I tried many times at 10pm last night to get the shrimp talk.  But it kept saying I had an incorrect code.  I used the one Ron gave us.  I even copy and pasted it so I didn't do it wrong.  I was so disappointed.  Did any of the rest of you get to see it?  Maybe Ron was able to record it somehow?

Hot and humid today, but it is supposed to rain every day this week.  I will try to send some up to you Willie.
Barb

Barb, I couldn't get in either. I see you are supposed to send me some rain on Wednesday.  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  I got going to late today to mow :-[ 

I called the vet to make an appointment for Tink and boy are they ever slammed.  My appointment is at 10 Wed.  She did somewhat better last night.  She even slept on my bed on the pillow next to me like she used to.  She has no problem jumping on the bed, it's just that for the past couple of weeks she is more comfortable sleeping on the big expensive memory foam bed I bought for old Big Head.  Poor boy loves his bed but once I 'splained the situation to him and made him another bed of old throw rungs and blankets he gave up the good bed willingly.  Last night Tink was already in my bed when I decided to hit the sack.  Big Head was on the new bed, but when I told him he could sleep on the good bed he went to it happily.  My old dogs are so sweet.

I'll be giving the Discus a PP treatment today which means I'll be hanging around the fish room keeping an eye on them for 4 hrs.  May be I'll even get the place cleaned up some.  It sure is pretty when it's clean.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It's finally time to neutralize the PP and give the Discus a 90% water change.  I gave my little Tink her steroid pill.  She is sleeping better than I've ever seen her sleep.  Poor little thing.  It must be so hard not to be able to breath with ease.
Always move forward. Never look back.