• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 06:47:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Good Evening Saturday.

Started by wsantia1, June 27, 2020, 03:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hi everyone. I guess it is one of those busy days for everybody. I just finished up most things I had to do today so now I am relaxing in the fishroom.

It's been a hot one here with the temp currently at 86 but it was 91 earlier in the day. The humidity has come down a bit so it should start feeling a bit better.

I was playing in the fish room most of the day and was able to get a few things done down there.

I hope everyone is having a great day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie!  It is very hot here too, and humid.  Yesterday I was out in the heat and did too much so today I have been inside where it is cool, most of the day.  Needed some rest for a change.  I am sitting by my pond now in the shade, I love the sound of my waterfall.  It covers up the sound of the kid next door in her little pool, she is very  loud.  But having fun.  Are you going to watch Ron's club online shrimp guy talk tomorrow night?  10 pm our time.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Not quite as hot today but the humidity hangs over you like a fog.  I went to the feed store for the horse, cooked my southern peas with lots of stuff from my garden and a ham hock, changed water on the tanks in the office, visited with a neighbor, and that's about it.  I really need to mow.  Tomorrow for sure if it's not so oppressive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on June 27, 2020, 04:09:19 PM
Hi Willie!  It is very hot here too, and humid.  Yesterday I was out in the heat and did too much so today I have been inside where it is cool, most of the day.  Needed some rest for a change.  I am sitting by my pond now in the shade, I love the sound of my waterfall.  It covers up the sound of the kid next door in her little pool, she is very  loud.  But having fun.  Are you going to watch Ron's club online shrimp guy talk tomorrow night?  10 pm our time.
Barb

Hey Barb. I gonna try to watch. I am mostly an early bird and sometimes I'm up as early as 4:30 am. I will do my best.
Willie

wsantia1

We finally got that rain that was dancing around us for the last couple of days. T-Storms rolled through and dumped what looked like a couple of inches on us in about a half hour. The sun is now out again.

We really needed the rain though. I've been watering my lawn for the last few days and it is too early in the season for that nonsense.
Willie

Ron Sower

...missed being here yesterday...we got into marathon cards yesterday...takes about an hour per hand and we played 6 hands (2 matches) with a dinner break of fresh burgers between matches...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron