• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:16:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Liz's Platinum Blue Pearl Scale Angels

Started by Ron Sower, June 11, 2020, 07:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Liz...want you to know that some of the beauties that you sent to me finally got into the hands (tanks) of Kerrie Shultz who is spawning them and selling them into our area now...That was the main reason I wanted to get them from you, if you remember me saying that...I want someone to raise and get them into the hands and tanks of the Phoenix fish fanciers...it's being accomplished now and your strain is showing up!...

...I had bought a few from Kerri at one of the swaps and they were growing nicely..friend Stan, here in my community, had some Kois and wanted to get rid of them and get my PBPS's...he sold his and i gave him mine...they are such beautiful fish...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The real pleasure of breeding a strain is to get them in the hands of other breeders who will spread the wealth.  Thanks for letting me know, Ron.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...you're welcome! ...I wanted you to know about your beautiful fish...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Yes Liz those PS Plats I got from you a while back are beauties. I also sold a few here in Delaware to hobbyist in the club.

One surprise was the Albinos that I got from a pair. They were not strong and most didn't make it but I have 5 survivors that I am growing out in a dedicated tank that are doing great. Hopefully I'll get a pair from these.

Their parents are on a breeding strike but the next spawn they  have I will be looking closely for the albinos to try to harvest more. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm amazed that you saw something that I never saw from this line.  It could be because I had so many and I was no longer in the Angel mood so I just didn't pay that much attention. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 12, 2020, 10:00:14 AM
I'm amazed that you saw something that I never saw from this line.  It could be because I had so many and I was no longer in the Angel mood so I just didn't pay that much attention.

I think the parents got rid of the albinos before you got a chance to notice. They are much weaker than than their siblings when they are wigglers and newly free swimming.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.