• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Shrimp Talk Announcement

Started by Ron Sower, June 20, 2020, 10:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...if you are interested in joining in on SAS's virtual meeting on Google Meet here is the link...Click on Google Meets in your Google Apps and copy/paste this link where you Enter Meeting Code:
                                                           meet.google.com/rew-rjsm-kgk
...hope to see you there...

Title: Shrimp Keeping: An Overview Of The Hobby And Guide To Successful Shrimp tanks.

Bio: Erik Lucas has been breeding shrimp for over 10 years.  In 2014 he opened buypetshrimp.coman online source for healthy high quality shrimp and shrimp products. He has judged many shrimp contests in the USA and in Europe. Last year he was awarded 3 first place awards, as well as the overall winner (Best of the Best Award) at the USA shrimp competition in Chicago.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

When does this take place Ron?

Dennis

Ron Sower

June 28 (Sunday) at 7pm West Coast time...Or Mountain time whichever you want to call it...3 hours behind East Coast...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 20, 2020, 03:20:36 PM
June 28 (Sunday) at 7pm West Coast time...Or Mountain time whichever you want to call it...3 hours behind East Coast...

No wonder I couldn't get in.  ::) lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Thanks Ron. I will be there.  10pm EST for me and Willie, Liz it will be 9pm your time.  Dennis 9pm also.  Looking forward to it, I need to learn so much.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Are you able to video it, Ron?  I'm in bed by 9 most all of the time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 23, 2020, 01:03:39 PM
Are you able to video it, Ron?  I'm in bed by 9 most all of the time.
I'm not sure I can....I'll see if its doable...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Ron, maybe he has the talk on youtube?