• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Wet Wednesday

Started by Barb, June 17, 2020, 09:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

60% chance today.  Good morning folks!  I am keeping so busy I don't worry about all this rain.  In Aug. I will be wishing for it I'm sure.  Lots to do today of course, Bill and my mom get most of my time today.  But I will make time for some of my interests too.  I have to water violets, fish tank work, and maybe some watercolor painting practice.  I am learning via youtube classes.  What are you all up to?
Barb

LizStreithorst

I love water colors, but I'm no good at anything like that. 

I made an emergency trip to the feed store this morning.  I only had enough left this morning to give the mare a taste.  As long as I was there, and since my SS check came I loaded up for all the critters.  The guy who loads feed said about the Peamite, "I ain't never seen a truck so small, but she sure do the job."  I stopped a couple of places looking for a folding lawn chair as I fell through the bottom of one of mine the other day.  (they're not meant to last)  They were out both places.

I have nothing to do for the rest of the day.  It's already to hot out to spray round up. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb and Liz. So far a cloudy and cool day. It's supposed to rain this afternoon but we will have an 80% chance during the overnight hours. As of now all we've had is a misting. The winds are at 25 mph so we are at a chilly 68 degrees.

I've been just putzing around the house today. Maybe I'll take a nap soon. I should have taken advantage of the slow day and done water changes but I feel lazy today. I am a much better worker in the morning so I most likely will wait until tomorrow to do those WCs.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.