• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:46:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 58
Total: 58

Rainy Saturday

Started by Barb, June 13, 2020, 08:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

But that's OK,  we needed it and it has made the temps cooler.  High today only 74.  How is it your way?  I am taking Bill for a long drive, he needs it.  Lunch out at a drive thru, of course.  NC virus cases are still going up so we are still in full protection mode.  Lots of people wearing masks around here.  But I think too many places are opening up right now, like we are back to normal.  But we are not.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It is a beautiful day and it is going to stay that way. It is currently 72 degrees and going up to a high of 76 with zero chance of rain. There is not a cloud in the sky and we have a light breeze of about 5 mph. I couldn't ask for better.

I had some inside of the house things to do but I have switched my focus to doing my outside chores. Since I live in a 55+ subdivision I don't have to worry about lawn mowing and things like that so I can focus on the cleaning the grill and watering my plants. I might even seal the concrete slab I put in a few weeks ago. We'll see how the day goes. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

My weather is the same as Willie's except it keeps getting hotter in the afternoons.  Barb, it sounds like the folks around here are more often wearing masks, too.  But with things opening up the reported cases are going up and still, some people act like everything is normal.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hey there...hi there....ho there, everyone...!

...we are presently at 102 and i think it'w will go up another degree or 2...humidity is at 5%...

...it's been a fairly lazy morning...working on some efforts to try to plan a swap meet for July....worked on our virtual meeting for June 28 with Erik Lucas...Barb, it will be presented on Google Meets which works much like Zoom, but no time or people limits and no cost to us...Now all I have to do is learn how to post the invite on the FB page...I've gone thru Erik's presentation online with him...it will be very interesting to anyone that is interested in shrimp...

...right now I'm going out to pick up some branches that I cut off the Arbor Vitae yesterday and get them ready for trash pickup...then after that we're playing cards with Stan and BArb and having bbq pork or beef sammiches for din-din...

...have a good rest of your day everyone!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron