• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:00:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Hello Saturday

Started by wsantia1, May 30, 2020, 08:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. It is a beautiful morning here with the current temperature at 78 degrees and the high temp projected at 80F. We'll see about that. The humidity has gone down from the 90+% range into the mid 60s so it feels much better than it has in recent days.

I am still deciding on what is my agenda for the day. I've already gone to the park for my daily 2+ mile walk and now I am ready for breakfast. I'll take the day as it comes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie.  It's a lovely day here as well, but it will get very hot later this afternoon.  I don't have much but cooking and changing my AC filter on the must do list today.  The air filter is something I tend to put off because working over my head hurts.  I do have plenty of stuff on the should do list, including finally fixing my lawn mower and putting up my walk through screen in front of the back door.  The screen is over my head work too and it requires a bit of adjusting in order to make it work properly.  That always requires a bit of back rest afterward.

I'll guess it's about time to get out of my jammies and get my ass in gear.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz.  I wish I could go for a 2+ mile walk daily.  It would be good for me.  But I don't have the time right now and also dealing with a problem leg.  Maybe some other time.
I am waiting for us to get back into space in less than 2 hrs.  Hope they can go this time.  3:22EST
Warm, sunny and very humid here today, with rain later on (of course).
Barb

LizStreithorst

I hope you got your alone walking time done, Barb.

My neighbor called and asked me to groom her daughters dog who she was caring for over the weekend.  The poor old dog was born with a malformed knee and can't stand well.  When he has long hair he pees on it because he can't stand to pee right.  Poor boy.  The dog wants to sleep in the bed with her and he kept her awake all night with his scratching and stinking.

During the time I had him soaking in flea shampoo I changed the AC filter.  I didn't think the chopped liver would be so time consuming.  It takes a long time to caramelize onions!  It was actually better in a zucchini boat that I expected!  It will be better spread on crackers.

If it's nice tomorrow I'll do the lawn mower and get the screen hung.
Always move forward. Never look back.