• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

Fab Friday

Started by Barb, May 29, 2020, 08:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hope it will be.  More rain last night, 1-2".  But everything is really green and healthy looking now.  Local farmers are happy, they lost most of their crops last summer to drought.  I have another busy day, hope you all do too.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb, Liz, Ron and everyone else that pops in. I can't believe I am finished with a couple of major action items and now I can focus on normal everyday chores.

It is currently 79 degrees and going up to 82F with 82% humidity. It's going to be pretty sticky here. We have a 20% chance of rain that probably will probably be more of a nuisance than anything.

I will be out running a few errands and then I will probably just relax the rest of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  A much better day for me today than yesterday.  I'm grooming a 16 year old Pom mix.  He's over weight and acts like he has heart problems.  He's a good sweet boy and he appreciates me taking my time with him.  I do as much as I can with him lying down.  But when I have to stand him up he lets me get to all the parts that require a standing dog.  Right now he's under the dryer with just cool air blowing on him.  He pants from the effort through the entire groom and I don't want to make things worse by using heat.  It'll take longer but he needs the "chill time" before I do the finish.

I didn't eat yesterday except for a chunk of cheddar cheese and a bowl of blueberries and cream.  I'm looking forward to making baked zucchini boats stuffed with ground pork sausage and topped with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella.  I'm starving to death!
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

OMG, this has been such a lovely day!  I finally have a way to use all this zucchini that my one plant is blessing me with.  It's stuffed zucchini halves called boats.  I can make this every day if I have to and eat something different because what you use as a filling.  The zucchini itself serves as only a container.  It has a very mild favor.  I'm thinking of making chopped liver tomorrow and using it as a filling.  I have a lb of liver in the fridge and I need to use it tomorrow for something. 

My customer appreciates the fact that I'm so kind to her old dog during grooming.  She gave me a $5.00 tip. 

I got the Blue and Magenta Mystery snails from the mail lady.  I lost my existing Magenta's because I accidentally put an assassin snail in their tank.

I'm fed the chickens their daily treat.  I did a head count and I stlll have 20 happy healthy Belefelders.

I believe I'll rest my back and eyes for a half hour before I do a big WC.  I didn't do a WC yesterday because I was too depressed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

It ended up being a nice day here too. I took a break from everything except Feeding Kobe and the fish.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.