• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 18, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,201
  • Total Topics: 18,499
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 93
Total: 93

A new spawn

Started by LizStreithorst, May 23, 2020, 12:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I went down to fed the fish breakfast and their were tiny little dots swimming on top of the tank.  The sneaky Pearl Gouramis spawned while I was not watching.  I hate that I miss the embrace.  It's just so cool.

Right now, I have spawns of Dutch Blue Rainbow's, itty bitty Bosemani's, and a bunch of little dots to grow out.  I love breeding fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Bill.  I know the Pearl Gouramis are next to worthless, but the males are so beautiful when they reach adulthood and my existing adults are getting close to being over the hill.  Besides I just like them because I like them huh

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 23, 2020, 12:39:21 PM
Thanks, Bill.  I know the Pearl Gouramis are next to worthless, but the males are so beautiful when they reach adulthood and my existing adults are getting close to being over the hill.  Besides I just like them because I like them huh
...and THAT, my friend, is what this hobby is all about! |^| 2c2...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Thanks for understanding, Ron.  If I end up with a million fry I can always feed them to the breeding age Rams and Discus.  Nothing gets fish in the mood more than live food, even if it's just as a small treat.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron