• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:35:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Saturday and more rain

Started by Barb, May 23, 2020, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Yesterday was sunny, finally.  But we are back to rain today and maybe tomorrow too.  Have you all heard that this hurricane season is predicted to be bad?  Sure hope not.  We have plenty going on here and sure don't need one of those to hit us.  I have lots to do today, as usual.  Hope you all are happy and busy?
Barb

Ron Sower

...hello everyone...

...been on the go here for the last few days and still going today...Thursday we took the boat trip on Canyon Lake...saw several groups of desert bighorn sheep which is always a treat...

...yesterday did some chores, worked on my dragonstone and played cards in the afternoon and evening...

...today I'm netting out some bloody mary shrimp and plants to trade for blue shrimp...I'll be leaving at noon and won't be back til later in the afternoon...

...I hope all of you have a good Saturday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sounds like your having fun, Ron.

Barb, I'm sorry about all the rain.  After a lot of it is starts getting depressing.  I remember Mug getting that way once when he was getting nothing but rain.  It happened to me once, too.  We had the thunder and lightning yesterday afternoon, and I thought that we'd get a good one, but all we had was thunder, lightning, and wind but only a huge rain for about 3 minutes.  I hear it rained buckets in Ellisville.  They say scattered thunderstorms today, too.  I'd be happy to get a good rain.  The plants could use one.  I'd be out watering if I hadn't mulched everything so well.

I heard that it will be a bad hurricane season, too.  But there's nothing we can do about weather so I don't worry about it.  Either they hit or they don't.  Hurricanes really do what they want to.

I did a dog earlier.  Now I'm making home made chicken noodle soup from the chicken I boiled and stock I made and the herbs I have growing in my garden.  Later I have to run to the supermarket to pick up a few necessities and that's it.  After that just fun and games.  It's too hot and humid for me to mow.  I had to turn the AC on for the first time today.  I'm glad I cut my hair last night.  Summer is here.
Always move forward. Never look back.