• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

Happy Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, May 19, 2020, 06:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good Tuesday morning everyone. I didn't realize that I had no activity on here yesterday until late last night. The day kinda got away from me.

Anyway I've been up since 4:00 am but have lots of stuff to do so that's okay. It is currently 54 degrees and going up to 66 here in DE. Winds are going to be gusting to 25 mph and it will be cloudy all day. There will be no rain and of course we need some. 

I moved my old computer back into the fishroom where it belongs and I will probably catch up on my water changes today. It makes the fishroom chores much better when I can listen to some tunes.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, Arthur was here and gone, but we got lots of rain and only a bit of wind, which was good.  Now we have another system here with more rain, and will last all week.  I will try to send some up to you.  We have enough here now.

I have fish tank work too, also lots of indoor plants to tend to.  And my biggest tending is Bill.  We will manage.  I am learning to do old things  new ways to care for him now.  so far so good.
Barb

Ron Sower

...HI GUYS...!

...cereal wasnot the same today as I've run out of my regular and subbing in some back up brand...

...Stan brought over a rock and spider wood that he wants me to attach to the rock...it will take a little carving with the Dremel and chipping of the rock and it will be nice when done... He's replacing a piece of wood in his 75g...

...this afternoon we'll go to the LFS and take my Bloody Marys to them...

,,,that's about all that's planned today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I have been purposely and unabashedly lazy today.  My Discus eggs all turned white.  Stupid male hid behind the cone instead of getting it down and doing his job.  Then I found a male albino snot in a cave fanning a bunch of little snots.   My LFS has been buying them like gangbusters so this has come as good news.  I'll be going in Friday, Ken wants my Black and Gold Rams, wihch will free up a tank, 12 red shrimp, 12 blues, and 25 more snots.  He said he will figure up the money stuff between them.  They owe me this time.  I can either collect it or leave it on my account.

I boiled a whole chicken to shred and freeze for later meals.  I'm waiting It's draining in a colander as I type.  Once I've shredded them meat I'll toss the bones back into the stock pot, boil it down a bit, strain it, and poof!  I'll have excellent stock to put in the freezer.

I played with my "wild" chickens.  The Bielefelders are smarter than my Deleware which is smarter than my Brahmas.  I'm sure the Lavender Orpington named April would be the most stupid but she's grown up with the "wild" Bielefelders so she is picking up on some of their smarts.

Water change in an hour.  Right now, I think I'll rest my eyes for half an hour other wise known as a short nap.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Did my water changes and not much else. It got up to70 degrees but with wind gust up to 40 mph it sure does not feel like it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.