• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:44:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 182
Total: 182

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, May 20, 2020, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone, it has been raining here about 24 hrs.  wfwf
Our neighborhood ponds are almost overflowing, rivers way up, ditches full, etc.  And this is not from Arthur, this is some other system.  Willie, you have rain up there yet?  My goldfish are enjoying all this rainwater in their pond and the frogs too.  And the flowers, so I won't complain.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Another windy day here but no rain as of yet. Yesterday's wind did me no favors as it forced loose a piece of siding about 30 feet high on the side of my house.

Since it's so high up it is not something I can fix myself and the damage is excluded from the useless limited lifetime warranty.

It's an easy fix that I won't hurt my wallet too much but my problem now s getting someone to fix it. One contracter told me 2 to 3 weeks before he can get to it.  huh I am waiting for a couple of other folks to call me back.

The bad part is that we will be getting some of that rain Barb is getting tomorrow but not nearly as much. huh 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello all....

...we got up and went to Canyon Lake today...they have a nice "paddle boat"ride for an hour and a half...it is well narrated by the captain and it was the best time yet that we've been to see Mountain Sheep...there were more than usual and closer to the shore...It amazes me how they can walk along a 2" ledge without any trouble at all and can jump from rock to rock up to 20' apart...!

... received to relatively rare Echinodorus cultivars in the mail when we got home...arrived in good shape...also got the first bunch of stuff for redoing my RO system...the rest should be coming between now and Sunday...

...have a fellow coming tomorrow to get 20+ Bloody Mary shrimp...I'm moving them out to let the little ones grow out...keeping all the berried females...think I'll get some blue ones of some sort for another small tank I have set up with nothing in it...

...time to either plant my new Echinodorus or fix dinner if Lucy's ready to eat...!

PS...Willie...sorry about your siding...
PSS...Barb...remember to keep your head above the waterline...! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron