• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Monday Monday

Started by LizStreithorst, May 18, 2020, 10:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I've got the dentist in an hour to pay the $700. I need to get my upper partial.  I checked my bank balance and paid off the credit card.  I have enough to make it through the month and an extra $400 to throw at the dentist.  I don't think it will be enough to fix my other missing front tooth whose crown came off.  Perhaps he will allow me to make payments.  Keep your fingers crossed.  What I really need is for the government to stimulate me again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hi Liz, and others to join later...

...looks like another wonderful day in the desert...85 now...97 high...sunny skies...9%RH...

...can't believe I didn't post here yesterday...I read all your posts...hmmmm...I'm slipping! ::)

...not much going on today...we went to Lowes and had a board cut so I can put a shelf between to counter cabinets in the utility room...Lucy's been wanting one, so I'll get it done today...

...only other thing I have planned for the day is to work on my Dragonstone recreations...I really enjoy doing that...it's a great artistic outlet for me, a guy with little artistic talent... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I am so happy and relieved.  I will have to spend up the rest of my stimulus money but he can fix what I need done for what I already have!!!!  Until then, he put in the partial and glued the old crown back in temporarily.

Ron Sower

...life's little surprises with big happies!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi, it is an unbelievably busy day here, will write more later if I can.  Hope all is well with you all, good tooth news Liz!

LizStreithorst

Sorry you're working your butt off while I'm having nothing but good luck thrown my way.  Not just the dentist, but the shrimp food you suggested came in.  Not just that but when I went down to do WC and found a new pair of homebred Discus spawning.  They appeared to be a pair in the community tank so I removed them, gave them a love nest with 20 TDS water, and one of your custom made penis cones for luck.  It's been a long time since I've had things that might shock or offend or make some old fat married guy think that it meant something it didn't.  But I decided that it was time for one with this pair.
Thank you Barb and thank you God.