• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:05:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Saturday is here

Started by LizStreithorst, May 16, 2020, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hi ho folks!  It's cloudy and humid right now but no more rain is forecast.  The rain got me yesterday while I was cleaning the chicken house so I'll finish up that job today.  First I need to check my supply of horse feed and see if it will last till Monday.  I'd rather go Monday but that horse will be walking in the front door if I run out.

What do you all have planned for the day?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Hi Liz and others that join in here later...

...another sunny day in the 90s here...

...got my parts for the filter in yesterday and last night set it all up and all's well with the Congo tank...

...I'm going to use the hoe and scratch out a few dead dried up grasses around the walk way today and then vacuum them up...

...gotta let the potential tenants that their credit isn't good enough for us to rent to them...

...that's about all for now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everyone!  Hot day here today, just a week ago we had frost, remember my  |brr|?
Busy day for me and I keep thinking about our daughter getting married today about 600 miles west of us.  They were wed next to a beautiful waterfall in the mountains of NC.  Just them, the photographer and woman who married them.  I will show you a pic if I can sometime.

So Ron, looks like the bounty hunter has bad credit?
Good luck with all the work Liz, don't overdue it.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on May 16, 2020, 01:39:20 PM
Hi everyone!  Hot day here today, just a week ago we had frost, remember my  |brr|?
Busy day for me and I keep thinking about our daughter getting married today about 600 miles west of us.  They were wed next to a beautiful waterfall in the mountains of NC.  Just them, the photographer and woman who married them.  I will show you a pic if I can sometime.

Barb
Actually, no! He has too low an income. And he lists himself as a handyman. The bail bonding company he worked for went out of business.  His GF has the bad collections record!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Barb

Our daughter Diane and new son in law Matt.  Married 3 hrs ago.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on May 16, 2020, 02:05:32 PM

Barb

Our daughter Diane and new son in law Matt.  Married 3 hrs ago.
Absolutely lovely! Congratulations to the whole family!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thanks Ron, wish we could have been there too, but that was not possible. Our travel days are over.
Barb