• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 175
Total: 176

Beautiful Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, May 10, 2020, 08:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

How's everyone doing this morning.  I intend to do the stuff I didn't do yesterday because I cooked instead.  What's on everyone else's list for the day?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. After a couple of lousy days we finally have some sunshine, decent temps and no wind on this Beautiful day.

I suppose I can catch up on some of the things I failed to do over the past few days but we'll see.  huh

The coffee was great this morning but unlike the few days when I drank too much of it I'll stick with my usual two cups. I think drinking too much coffee was making me go to the bathroom more than I'd like, especially at night. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...GOOD AFTERNOON OUT THERE....

...nice weather again today...more clouds, tho...no rain predicted....in the 90s...

...while Becky was putting the kitchen sink in yesterday I was helping a little as a gopher...I started a WC and when refilling the tank she called for assistance and I went to help...and, of course, forgot about the refill situation...and yes....there was an overflow...!  What a mess!...Oh well, that's what all those towels are for...!

...w're going to Facetime with daughter and granddaughter in about 45 minutes...think I'll go shower and shave...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everybody!  So far I have had our son fix me brunch which we ate on the patio next to the pond.  Bill was wheeled out there for a few minutes.  Then I went to see  my mom and take her a special lunch, and flowers and dessert I made her.  Last night we had FROST, all the roofs were white this morning.  But it is warm now, 65, and no more low temps until I hope next Oct.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Happy mother's day, Barb.  I'm glad Jon is treating you well on your special day.  Of course you're going to treat your mother to something special.  It's just your way.

Your weather there east of my has been too weird.  It has been cooler than normal here but not plant killing cold.  Actually I can't remember having such a long delightful spring here.  We usually get a week of so of Spring and then it goes straight into blazing heat summer.  I jacket in the morning will be enough to keep warm in the shade, and in the afternoon I can take the jacket off and it's still comfortable in the sun.  I'll enjoy the hell out of it for as long as it chooses to last.
Always move forward. Never look back.