• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 112
Total: 112

Saturday somethings...

Started by Ron Sower, May 09, 2020, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...What's going on with you all today?...

...looks like temperature here in the Phoenix area today is going to reach up to around 100 with clouds but no rain...

...Played cards all afternoon yesterday and on til about 9.30 last night...I think I'm thru cards for awhile...getting too much of it...

...we're having our kitchen sink replaced today...the one in there now has the epoxy re-finishing that someone did coming off in patches...not good...our plumber is coming about noon...

...I have some plants that need to go into the substrate in the Congo Tetra tank....I'll do that this morning while I'm doing its water change...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well, well, well, lookie who's up bright and early?  Morning, Ron.  I wonder where all our sleepy heads are?

It's cool but beautiful today.  I should do fencing but you have no idea how over fencing I am...I do need to go grocery shopping for sure.  Mostly I've been looking forward to the day after a good rain to dig and transplant some stuff that came up in the wrong place.  I'll move them to a good place.  I know I need more mulch, but I'll wait a while for that.  It will be all wet and much more back killing that is is when it's dry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Ron, Liz and Barb later on. Hope everyone is well. It was a winter like 34 degrees this morning with a bit of frost on the grass so I suspect it got even colder than that overnight. Luckily for us the rain got out of here before the temps dropped so we did not get any snow.

I am going to do some water changes and more fry moves. I am going to call the guy that wants the Plat fry to let him know they are ready. I'll keep about 10 for myself and I'll also keep the surviving 5 albinos that are doing well. The albinos were a lot more fragile than the rest of the fry early on so I lost most of them.

My coffee was superb so I decided to have a 3rd cup. mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Mornin' Ron, Liz and Willie!  It is sunny but cool here, and getting ready for 34 tonight.   |brr| |brr| |brr|
I have lots of plants to cover up.  Our son is visiting, we are wearing masks and keeping over 6' apart.  He and I will eat lunch in the backyard next to my fish pond, Bill will be inside. I put Jon to work doing a couple outdoor things for me, mainly moving 25 bags of mulch from the driveway to the backyard, I will spread them another time.  Liz and I are mulching ladies this year.
Barb

BallAquatics

Morning all.  I've been working on websites all morning.  Got http://www.swisstropicals.com/ all up-to-date.  Updated and added content to https://www.springfieldgraceumc.com/.  Made sure things were operating as needed over at Jeremy's site - http://www.amazontropics.com/.  Thought I'd drop in here and Mugwump's Fish World and check things out and see how you are all doing.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

We will always be missing our fearless leader but we're keeping things going as well as we can.  Thanks for your help, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Thank you from me too Dennis.  We are a small family here now, and I look forward to talking with you all daily.
Barb