• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 12:09:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

New fish?

Started by Ron Sower, May 05, 2020, 12:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...What new fish are any of you keeping now that you haven't kept before, that you haven't kept for a long time...

...Obviously, I've started my cichlid tank with medium to large cichlids...I am enjoying it...but I'll have to rehome some of them soon...

...Lucy and I started a 24 gallon tank in the dining room with Rosy Barbs, 3 male, 3 female...it's doing nicely...first time with Roseys...

...and I ended up getting 2 Siamese algae eaters, and one reticulated algae eater that are now in the Congo Tetra community tank...I've had SAEs befor, but this is the first RAE...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I've got a few rainbow youngsters that somebody dumped on me but I have no idea what type. If the stay still long enough I'll try to get a clean picture of them and post it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Just my  new blue shrimp from Liz, do they count?  If I can find the right one, I would like 1 or 2 smallish Butterfly Koi for my pond.  My big bullfrog is out and about the pond finally.  He is so pretty.  And the fish are too big for his mouth now, I hope.

LizStreithorst

My newest stuff isn't all that new.  I got a group of Sterbai, but they are not close yet to breeding age.  Around the same time I bought 5 very red platy's of breeding age.  Breed they did...like crazy.  So much so that I took the adults to Twee and Ken at my pet store.  My babies are getting close to selling age as are my pitch black and gold Rams.
Always move forward. Never look back.