• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 15, 2024, 11:53:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77

Wet Tuesday

Started by Barb, May 05, 2020, 07:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning, as I write this it is pouring.  On the bright side of this at least it is refilling my big rain water barrel that I use to water my violets and succulents.  And for my little blue shrimp tank.  Of course it is great for all my flowers and shrubs and grass.  So I will enjoy the rain.  Do any of you collect rain??
Barb

LizStreithorst

I collect rain but only to give the froggies a place to lay eggs and the babies to grow.  We could use a good rain here.  I had the sprinkler on my veggie garden all night and will do the same with my flower garden tonight.

I'm finally feeling about recovered from my big mow Sunday.  We'll see how I feel after I do the 2 grooming dogs later today.  They're both good for grooming but one of them is a lardo.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...here we are again...Taco Tuesday and we don't have a place that I know of in this area that does less expensive tacos on Tuesday like we had in Florence...maybe we'll find one when the businesses open again....

...speaking of businesses opening again, Gov. Ducey has announced that beauty/nail shops and restaurants can reopen now...he says to go get a haircut and eat out and then go back home...!

...Lucy spent the whole afternoon over at Hobby Lobby yesterday :D :D :D...

...it's 90 now and going to 100 with sunny skies and 6% RH currently...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It is a nice day here but a little chilly, cloudy and breezy. It is currently 56 degrees and today's high temp will be 58F. That's quite a bit cooler than the last couple of days.

I've out this morning doing some food shopping and since I have to go to multiple stores to get everything I need it takes some time. I got home about 1/2 hour ago and I left to house about 9:30.

I feel like I need to take a nap but I slept good. Maybe I should have slept longer. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I did my two dogs and stopped at the mail box on my way to the beer/nicotine store and discovered that I had been stimulated!!!  The stimulce check and the dog check were cashed so I could take it in my stash and stimulate the my damn dentist >:(  Then I went and picked up 3 scoops of mulch.  I refuse to buy more mulch this year.  It sure does make things look neat and tidy, though.  I also bought 3 autumn ferns that can live in pots and can take neer total shade.  I want to finally make this joint look loved.

Ron Sower

...woohoo...we got stimulated too!...

...played cards all afternoon with Stan and Barb...Girls went for pizza...stan is walking their dog sofie...and I'm just enjoying the buzz from my gin n tonic...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sounds like you and I both had good days, Ron  ;D