• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Monday's Here

Started by wsantia1, May 04, 2020, 06:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Today is Monday once again and I hope everybody is in good health. After all night T-Storms the sun is already out and the current temp is 61 degrees. It will get up to 70F this afternoon with zero precip and winds up to 20 mph.

Today I may take some time to clean up this house. Lord knows it is filthy and even if this were regular times I wouldn't let anyone inside because of how messy it is.

I still have to finish a couple of things in the fishroom to take care of including moving the rest of the fry into the 55 and water changes on a couple of 29s.

I almost forgot to mention that the coffee this morning was superb! |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I've been up for a while but I'm far from at 'em.  Yesterday's mow whupped my arse.  I do love the results and it sure made me feel like 'not a wimp' but I'l be a wimp today instead.  I won't be doing much but puttering.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Busy day today.  Mowing at Mom's, at a friends, and here at home.  Need to clean up some down trees, (cut and burn brush, cut larger for a friends wood stove).  Going to set out some peppers and tomatoes.  Measuring up a porch and set of steps for a build project.  Hoping to be done early enough to get in some back road cruising.  Sunny and 70's, just a perfect day to outside.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I've actually started thinking about investing in a riding lawn mower.  I'll have to put it on payments which I never do.  I want to own what I have.  I wait until I hear the bad news from my dentist first.  Although I am no longer a vision of lovelyness I can't go through life looking hideous.

I'm thinking of this one https://www.lowes.com/pd/John-Deere-E130-22-HP-V-twin-Side-By-Side-Hydrostatic-42-in-Riding-Lawn-Mower-with-Mulching-Capability-Kit-Sold-Separately/1000368407?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-sol-_-google-_-lia-_-146-_-ridingmowers-_-1000368407-_-0&store_code=3033&placeholder=null&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-r71BRDuARIsAB7i_QP_BH3oeZ9vtueX_9sbYHf6yGoUl_5F-u7y6x5uE0LMgwH2sam6AGcaAgSUEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, Liz and Dennis.  I always enjoy hearing from you all.  You are part of my family now I think.  It has been another day of elder care.  First my mom this morning and Bill all afternoon.  He can't walk anymore, so this presents a whole new set of circumstances for me to deal with.  Just happened in the past few days.  But the weather is lovely.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 04, 2020, 01:05:15 PM
I've actually started thinking about investing in a riding lawn mower.  I'll have to put it on payments which I never do.  I want to own what I have.  I wait until I hear the bad news from my dentist first. Although I am no longer a vision of lovelyness I can't go through life looking hideous.

I'm thinking of this one https://www.lowes.com/pd/John-Deere-E130-22-HP-V-twin-Side-By-Side-Hydrostatic-42-in-Riding-Lawn-Mower-with-Mulching-Capability-Kit-Sold-Separately/1000368407?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-sol-_-google-_-lia-_-146-_-ridingmowers-_-1000368407-_-0&store_code=3033&placeholder=null&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-r71BRDuARIsAB7i_QP_BH3oeZ9vtueX_9sbYHf6yGoUl_5F-u7y6x5uE0LMgwH2sam6AGcaAgSUEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

A trip to the dentist is in the card for me as soon as they are allowed to open up. While I tried my best to take care of my broken tooth/crown I'm afraid that won't be possible as the remaining piece of tooth broke off. It's a food thing it's not a real visible tooth on the bottom row.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hi gang...late to the party today...got started late cause I stayed up to finish reading a book last night...just a Stuart Woods novel...very little depth to it...

...Hobby Lobby opened up today and of course Lucy had to make the trip...I've been working on several little projects in the fish room and in the shed...think I'll go back to the shed and start putting away the stuff that's on my bench...they've laid there long enough!...I'm going to see if I can rustle up enough room to do my dragonstone work in...right now it's out exposed and messy looking at the back edge of the carport...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron