• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 01:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Another Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, April 07, 2020, 06:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning all. We are off to a great start to the day here. It is currently 49 degrees and cloudy here with temps climbing into the high 60s (that means low 70s here) and a possibility of showers late this evening.

The coffee was great and now I am getting ready to hit the park for my long morning walk. I haven't thought about what I am going to do for the rest of the day but I still need to weed my flower bed and there are always water changes to do.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning!  Late yesterday, about dinner time, the sky got black, we had pouring rain and high wind gusts for about 10 min.  Then sun came back out and there was the most beautiful rainbow covering horizon to horizon perfectly.  I hope there is meaning in this.  Have to take Bill to an eye appt. today and also help my mom who is in her apt. for 3 weeks without leaving it.  Very hard on her. She is almost 96.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I was going to work on fencing a chicken yard today, but I understand big storms are on the way.  I do nave some necessary to get done in town so if the weather isn't too bad I'll do it and may be do something this filthy house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Since I am feeling better today I was going to weed my flower bed but my daughter talked me out of it by telling me I should just take this day of "feeling good" and enjoy it. I am taking her advice. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 07, 2020, 11:04:32 AM
Since I am feeling better today I was going to weed my flower bed but my daughter talked me out of it by telling me I should just take this day of "feeling good" and enjoy it. I am taking her advice. |^| |^| |^|
...smart move,Willie... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...71 now > 81 later...still sunny days...BUT...it's dropping into the 70's thru next Tuesday...so they say...

...going to leave around noon:30 and head up to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum ( https://www.btarboretum.org/ ) ...they're having their spring cactus sale...we need to pick up a few for the yard...we have a 30 minute appointment to get in, select, pay and get the hell out!...Stan and Barb are going with us...It's a beautiful place to walk...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 07, 2020, 11:32:24 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 07, 2020, 11:04:32 AM
...smart move,Willie... |^|

It bis currently 66 degrees but it was in the low 70s earlier.
Willie