• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:21:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 146
Total: 147

It's Monday Again

Started by wsantia1, April 06, 2020, 06:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 06, 2020, 06:46:02 AM

Today I have a virtual Dr's appointment at 10:30 am. I need my tramadol prescription refilled but in Delaware they make you see a doctor before they can do a refill on it.

My appointment was supposed to be for next week but the Drs. office called me to move it up. I take a 30 day supply of tramadol and try my best to stretch it out to 90 days.These days I have not been so successful.

I had an appointment for today  ,got a call yesterday and now it turned into a phone consultation for today.

Which is fine,only thing I wanted from him anyway was refills.   
Saved me the trip,a potential couple hour wait and the risk.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 06, 2020, 11:55:46 AM
Beautiful sunny day here.  I thinking seriously about heading south on the bike to Hocking Hills State Park.....  Great scenery and very twisty roads.

Dennis

What a beautiful place this is Dennis. Looks soooo relaxing
Joel

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 06, 2020, 08:42:05 PM
Is that a new bike, Dennis?  I don't remember you having a Honda.  I could be wrong. A 550 Twin?  I'm sure it has good torque.  Is the ride nice and smooth?
Hey Liz.  Nope, not new.  I've had this bike for 46 years now.  We have a lot of history....  back in the day I raced this bike, that's the reason for the fancy paint and lettering.  It started life as a 550cc four cylinder, but I did lots of work to it while racing and it's now 604cc, with various other internal modifications.  It does ride very nice, and it handles well also.

Quote from: Barb on April 07, 2020, 07:21:12 AM
Looks like you had a great day Dennis.  Are your cheeks still hurting, LOL?
Hey Barb.  They are better today, thank you very much.  LOL  Check out this curvy road.  If your a fan, your cheeks would be hurting too!

Quote from: Babers on April 07, 2020, 07:53:14 AM
What a beautiful place this is Dennis. Looks soooo relaxing
Hey Joel.  It is truly a magical place.  I would have moved down to the farm in southern Ohio years ago if I could have found work.  Got big plans for many trips down south this year.

Barb

Yes, very curvy! If you ever go to Hawaii take a bike ride (rented bike of course) on Maui on the Road to Hana.  It was so curvy, 400 curves I think, I got quite carsick.  Did not feel like smiling that day!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: ghonk on April 07, 2020, 07:22:34 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 06, 2020, 06:46:02 AM

Today I have a virtual Dr's appointment at 10:30 am. I need my tramadol prescription refilled but in Delaware they make you see a doctor before they can do a refill on it.

My appointment was supposed to be for next week but the Drs. office called me to move it up. I take a 30 day supply of tramadol and try my best to stretch it out to 90 days.These days I have not been so successful.

I had an appointment for today  ,got a call yesterday and now it turned into a phone consultation for today.

Which is fine,only thing I wanted from him anyway was refills.   
Saved me the trip,a potential couple hour wait and the risk.

My doctor did a video exam. It was cool once we got it going. Got my scripts too.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

So far I've been able to get my Tramadol by calling.  Last time I called, the virus was just getting started but I got a 3 month prescription. rather than one for just one month.
Always move forward. Never look back.