• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:07:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

An alternative to my Captain's food

Started by LizStreithorst, April 05, 2020, 08:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Ever since his wife died, my Captain lost the desire to make fish food.  He gave the business to his grand daughter.  Apparently she does not want to keep it going. I've gone on the hunt for another food my fish would accept and finally, after buying a lot of food that the fish didn't like, I stumbled upon this guy whose food I found on AB.  My fish love it as much as they loved my Captain's food.  He doesn't make flake, but I don't feed flake.  He makes live cultures but I don't need those either.

What I love are his prepared food.  He has it in 4 different size  from weening size from BBS size to adult Discus size.  He sent me free samples of his other sizes when I sen't my order.  All my fish of various sizes and ages love this food.  I emailed him and told him.  Turns out that he, like my Captain make fish food on a small scale and want to keep it small because he likes it like that, just as my Captain did.  He makes his food in small batches so that when you get it in it is fresh.  If you're looking for good fish food, I have found it for you.
http://www.fishguysplace.com/index.html

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 05, 2020, 08:03:57 PM
Ever since his wife died, my Captain lost the desire to make fish food.  He gave the business to his grand daughter.  Apparently she does not want to keep it going. I've gone on the hunt for another food my fish would accept and finally, after buying a lot of food that the fish didn't like, I stumbled upon this guy whose food I found on AB.  My fish love it as much as they loved my Captain's food.  He doesn't make flake, but I don't feed flake.  He makes live cultures but I don't need those either.

What I love are his prepared food.  He has it in 4 different size  from weening size from BBS size to adult Discus size.  He sent me free samples of his other sizes when I sen't my order.  All my fish of various sizes and ages love this food.  I emailed him and told him.  Turns out that he, like my Captain make fish food on a small scale and want to keep it small because he likes it like that, just as my Captain did.  He makes his food in small batches so that when you get it in it is fresh.  If you're looking for good fish food, I have found it for you.
http://www.fishguysplace.com/index.html

Thanks Liz, I'll check him out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.