• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:22:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Palm Sunday

Started by wsantia1, April 05, 2020, 07:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's Palm Sunday, it's my granddaughter's (Ariel) birthday, the coffee is great and finally we are going to have a good spring day here in Delmarva.

It is currently 52 degrees and cloudy but the sun will come out soon and the temp will climb to 66 degrees by this afternoon.

I hope to spend some of this day outside sitting on my porch or deck with Kobe after I do a bit of weeding.

The original plan was to spend the day in NYC with Ariel, her kids and my daughter. That plan obviously did not work out.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Morning folks.  I've got that last cart full of leaves to haul to the compost heap, then I may finally get the front lawn mowed.  The house is a mess but I may try putting on the magnetic screen and put the house off for another day.  Oh!  Time to wash the bed sheets but I kinda enjoy doing laundry and hanging it out to dry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Mornin' Willie and Liz.  Nice day here today, I am taking us down by the river at our lovely park for a picnic soon.  All done in the car of course.  Bill wants his fast food but he will have to settle for my food these days.  I just don't feel safe doing the drive through and hoping all is healthy in those places.  I know my food is safe.  When we get home I will go back to mulching.  It is looking good.  Have a good day all.
Barb

Ron Sower

...good morning all...I've still got 1 hour plus of morning left in my day!!! :D :D :D...

...another 81 degree day coming up here....sunny...no clouds...

....and to honor the day, I've posted a pic I took last night on our walk...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I got everything done that I had planned to do which is not always the case.  I'm taking the rest of the day off.  When the sun gets lower in the sky I'll take a pic of my little garden.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

It is currently 71 degrees and the sun is out. Kobe is in hiding because he spotted me gathering up the shampoo and towels I use to give him a bath with. lol I'll get him later. He's just playing around because he knows he always gets a treat when we are finished.
Willie

Barb

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 05, 2020, 12:06:11 PM
...good morning all...I've still got 1 hour plus of morning left in my day!!! :D :D :D...

...another 81 degree day coming up here....sunny...no clouds...

....and to honor the day, I've posted a pic I took last night on our walk...
[/quote

Beautiful palm pic Ron!]

Barb

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 05, 2020, 04:16:04 PM
It is currently 71 degrees and the sun is out. Kobe is in hiding because he spotted me gathering up the shampoo and towels I use to give him a bath with. lol I'll get him later. He's just playing around because he knows he always gets a treat when we are finished.

I wish our long haired cat who can't clean herself properly would let me wash her and take a treat.  She won't do either.  So I have to spend $100 every few months to have the vet shave her, under sedation.  How about a pic of Kobe sometime?

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on April 05, 2020, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 05, 2020, 04:16:04 PM

I wish our long haired cat who can't clean herself properly would let me wash her and take a treat.  She won't do either.  So I have to spend $100 every few months to have the vet shave her, under sedation.  How about a pic of Kobe sometime?

I surely will post one Barb.
Willie