• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:54:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Hey Dennis...!

Started by Ron Sower, April 04, 2020, 10:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Doing fine Ron, how about you?  Thanks for asking though.   |^|

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Dang, I was afraid you had gone and left us except for keeping the forum going, which you consider a duty.  I hope that at least you are still keeping fish.  Stay well, Dennis.  I think of you often as do the rest of us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..glad you're still with us, Dennis...I'm doing well...

...you till keeping WallyWorld rolling along?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good to hear from you Dennis. Glad you are doing well. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Dennis, since you are the official "leader" of us now, please check in with us once in awhile OK?  We few folks here need to keep in touch, especially during these hard times.  Thanks,
Barb

BallAquatics

Thanks for the concern folks.  I check in almost every day, it's just I don't post too often.  I have about 5 tanks going with just a few fish and plants.  Still working at Walmart Wednesday through Saturday.  Should have all of Terri's medical bills paid off in about 4 1/2 years and I will be able to completely retire.  Quit the computer business January of 2018 and closed Ball Aquatics at the end of June 2019.  I still have around 6 websites I look after.  Not planning to quit that anytime soon.

Dennis