• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:50:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 258
Total: 259

Jan...

Started by Ron Sower, April 02, 2020, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Hi Jan...just thought I'd check in with you...how are you getting along, under the circumstances?...are the pets keeping you good company and giving you loves?...

...How are you kids and grandkids...I know they have to be missing Jon bunches too...

...just thinking about you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi from me too Jan!  We all miss Jon here  but we are trying to carry on without his many daily posts.  None of us can do what he did though.  He was one of a kind.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on April 02, 2020, 12:58:04 PM
Hi from me too Jan!  We all miss Jon here  but we are trying to carry on without his many daily posts.  None of us can do what he did though.  He was one of a kind.
Barb

You're right about that Barb.!!!
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on April 02, 2020, 12:58:04 PM
Barb
...second that!...I miss him a lot...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

We're all thinking of you, Jan.  All of us here admired and miss Jon, but not like you do.  I've been through the death of my husband myself.  It's so hard.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2020, 01:06:30 PM
We're all thinking of you, Jan.  All of us here admired and miss Jon, but not like you do.  I've been through the death of my husband myself.  It's so hard.
...Lucy has dealt with that...I haven't had a similar experience....can't imagine the hole it would leave in someone's life...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2020, 01:06:30 PM

You're so right Liz. I lost my wife a while back. Like everyone else I miss Jon greatly.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.