• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:47:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 194
Total: 195

Happy Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, April 02, 2020, 10:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The first thing I did this morning was go down to the fish room to check on the RO filter.  Despite having struggled with putting it together and hanging it in place, I'm in love with the thing.  I had a 50 gallon drum full of 0 TDS water and moved the product hose to another 50 gallon drum.

I wore myself slam out working yesterday.  I slept till 7:30 which I haven't done in a long time, and I was slow getting dressed and going.  I'll be taking it easy today.  I have to make a few stops today in Ellisville and in the opposite direction to Hattiesburg.  The governor shut down the State starting tomorrow so if need something from a non essential business it has to be today.  Nothing physical for me today.  I'm surprised that my body doesn't hurt more, but I sure am dragging.  I'm ready for a day of rest.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...74 as I write this...going to 80 and sunny skies all day...woohoo!...I'm loving it!..

...I just took it easy yesterday...not much physical stuff at all...still feeling pretty good when I wake up now...3 days in a row...that Arthritis Tylenol must be helping...not taking any Vicodin for a week now......Liz, I think a lot has to do with pacing ourselves...!

...Where's Willie today?...Joel?...Barb?....I'm usually the last to check in here 'cause I'm so far west!...hope you're all doing okay...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon all. I've been out all morning running errands in the city of Newark (pronounced New-Ark) DE which is around 35 miles away.

I got back around noon and then Kobe wanted to go to the park. He's got a bellyache so it took some time to get around the park.

I'm finally settled in the house but I have to make some dinner and drink some more coffee. The weather is not much to talk about here. It's about 50 degrees with 30 mph winds. Lousy weather day.

Ron, thanks for asking for my whereabouts.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi, here I am.  All is ok with us, other than all the usual stuff.  I have made 2 trips to Lowe's so far today, getting mulch which is on sale for 5 for $10.  Big bags of brown mulch, I use it all over the yard except the lawn in front.  I have 34 bags so far, from 3 trips there, just 2 mi. from home.  One more trip tomorrow and I will have all I need for the year.  This is good outdoor, social distancing work.  Stay healthy everyone!
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2020, 01:02:32 PM
Ron, thanks for asking for my whereabouts.
...just checking on you!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on April 02, 2020, 01:06:06 PM
Hi, here I am.  All is ok with us, other than all the usual stuff.  I have made 2 trips to Lowe's so far today, getting mulch which is on sale for 5 for $10.  Big bags of brown mulch, I use it all over the yard except the lawn in front.  I have 34 bags so far, from 3 trips there, just 2 mi. from home.  One more trip tomorrow and I will have all I need for the year.  This is good outdoor, social distancing work.  Stay healthy everyone!
Barb
|^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I'm lucky.  I can drive 2 miles up the road and buy mulch by the scoop full from a front end loader cheap.  They also sell it by the half scoop.  I don't need any more now, but I will.  They do the same with compost and pine shavings.  Everyone in the country needs a pick-up truck.  And I have one of those!
Always move forward. Never look back.