• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:55:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Happy Monday folks

Started by LizStreithorst, March 30, 2020, 08:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The plan today is to go to the feed store for dog food, vegetable plants and metal fence posts.  Then I'll dig the garden one more time and get rid of the fire ant mound in one of them.

Still nice out today highs in the mid 70 but rain coming tomorrow.  We could use a good rain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Good morning Liz!  We need rain too, maybe tomorrow and Wed they say.  You only have 1 fire ant mound?  I have several already ,just getting started.  I hate those things, I am glad to kill them.  Any of the rest of you have them yet?  I have lots of yardwork to do today,
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning everybody. A very slow start for me. It is going to be a sunny day here finally. It rained all weekend.

I am just going out for a while to get some fresh air. When I come back I'll start on some water changes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

f...hi guys and gals!...

...it's nice and sunny here today and 56 right now...it's going to 74 later today which suits me just fine...we've been able to sit out on our covered carport these past few days to read...that's also where I've been doing the cutting, poly-staining, and gluing of wood to finish the stand with...

...didn't get WCs done, so today is the day...

...we're thinking of getting the back section of the carport screened in to make a nice bug free (almost) sitting area...

...pretty soon we're going to have to treat the rest of the yard for weeds...Lucy did some of it with the vinegar mix a week or so ago while I was down in Florence...by the end of the day you can see them dying...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Which recipe Ron?  I will make some soon. Salt or Epsom salt?
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on March 30, 2020, 01:13:47 PM
Which recipe Ron?  I will make some soon. Salt or Epsom salt?
Barb
...salt!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron