• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:37:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Nitie-night friends

Started by LizStreithorst, March 28, 2020, 07:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Seems that these days I go to bed with the chickens and wake up when they do.  I put all the chicks to bed and watch my 4 hens make their way up high to go to roost in the holly for the night.  Now it's my turn.  See you in the morning folks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 28, 2020, 07:23:27 PM
Seems that these days I go to bed with the chickens and wake up when they do.  I put all the chicks to bed and watch my 4 hens make their way up high to go to roost in the holly for the night.  Now it's my turn.  See you in the morning folks.

Good night Liz.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Babers

We were laying down last night around 9:30 when suddenly our phones started beeping. Tornado Warning it says....so we went to the basement and camped. I found out that later on that it seems like it's in Winnebago county ...about 30 min from us. So we just stayed at the basement until warning was done.
Joel

Ron Sower

Quote from: Babers on March 29, 2020, 07:34:58 AM
We were laying down last night around 9:30 when suddenly our phones started beeping. Tornado Warning it says....so we went to the basement and camped. I found out that later on that it seems like it's in Winnebago county ...about 30 min from us. So we just stayed at the basement until warning was done.
...smart move |^|....so it didn't hit your area?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Joel