• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:32:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 248
Total: 248

Whacha doin' on a Sat?

Started by Ron Sower, March 28, 2020, 12:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...I went to Homely Despot yesterday to get sawhorses to slide my new and empty 125 onto....they were only allowing 100 ppl in the store at a time, so there was a line outside of about 25-30 ppl outside the door and they weren't staying 6' apart....I turned on my heel and drover home... Lucy suggested we use some little tables we have and put a piece of plywood across them...we did that and later Stan came over and we hoisted the tank onto the setup...

...so today I'm gonna screw the plywood onto the top of the credenza...once it's on, I'll determine if I need foam under the tank...I don'w have it under my other one, and so far, so good....I think foam is more important for tanks without rims...

...later, Stan and Barb are coming over to play cards...It's time for the guys to win a game!...Girls have us 2-0!...not acceptable... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I cleaned the house, did a couple loads of laundry and hung them out to dry.  One of my baby chicks died during the night and I have another weak one that will probably die.  The rest are running around the brooder box, and eating and drinking well.  I still want to get my fence posts pulled but my back hurts so much from yesterday I'm not sure how it'll go.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I did laundry and played with Kobe and my fish. Kobe hates that it's raining otherwise we would have been out most of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm not going to get a damn thing done that I must do.  It's so hard to have the desire but have to live with a back that says no more and more often.  I got 200 lbs of feed in.  It wasn't as hard because I bought a long platform dolly.  That's the only physical thing I've accomplished.  At least the house is acceptable, laundry dry and folded.  That's going to be all until WC time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...I did get the flat board on top and fixed electrical recepticals inside the credenza...don't like the configuration, so will reconfigure...

...played Samba in the afternoon...finally, after 3 afternoons, the guys beat the gals!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron